Senior Field Marketing Manager
Polecat is looking for a results-driven Sr. Marketing Manager, who is a field marketing expert, able to create and execute strategic marketing plans in support of company pipeline and revenue objectives. This role requires a self-starter with strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience across field marketing and account-based marketing and be conversant in modern demand generation techniques. You will work closely with the Global Sales, Global Commercial and Client Partnership teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about product, is passionate about SaaS, has a strong understanding of customer challenges and buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop global go-to-market frameworks and plans that can overachieve on business objectives
- Manage and nurture leads to MQL stage and work with sales team to ensure they are getting quality leads and are engaged and trained to follow-up on moving leads through the funnel
- Track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and sales follow-up
- Monitor marketing results from a budget, lead, pipeline and market perspective, and adjust as needed
- Participate in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings
- Provide regular cadence of communications and reporting on global results
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate to produce content and various marketing assets and other promotional materials to be used at field marketing events
- Develop and deploy high-impact mailers and direct mail to target account contacts
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Partner with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop tools, training and content
- Help develop new field marketing programs – explore and develop new programs to increase pipeline, operational excellence, and drive growth
- 5+ years’ experience of marketing/communications in SaaS industry
- Proven track record in creating and managing multi-faceted, integrated field marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Strong oral and written communications skills with proven ability to influence at all altitudes. Writing skills appropriate for lead generation, in particular, email, web, social, and campaign ads; both short form and long form.
- Competency with using Pardot and Salesforce, especially marketing campaign management and dashboard building
- Deep understanding of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations and proven experience building relationships with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Demonstrable ability to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against marketing KPIs
- Demonstrated excellence with written communications, project management, and time management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Passion and energy to work in a startup, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment.
- Flexible and casual office environment with option to work from home
- Annual holidays (25 days – increases with tenure)
- Bank holidays (in addition to annual holiday noted above)
- Enhanced sick time
- Pension plan scheme with employer match
- Pet friendly offices (clean, trained and well behaved dogs)
- Great team environment – we’re here to help provide everything you need to be successful!
At Polecat you will be joining a rapidly expanding company that is disrupting the market of reputational risk intelligence. You will get the chance to work with state of the art technology, pushing the boundaries of big data analytics. As a Sr. Field Marketing Manager, you will be providing impactful and timely intelligence directly to senior executives working for the world’s largest corporations. Polecat offers an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment where you will find plenty of opportunity to take on responsibilities and grow your career.