Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager - Polecat
Location: Washington, DC
Polecat is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join the company’s Product team. Ideally you will have worked at a fast growth B2B start-up or scale-up and have a track record of collaborating with internal delivery teams on business-critical projects related to Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for responding to customer support requests and translating these to digital listening solutions using Polecat’s product suite.
The ideal candidate for this position must have excellent analytics skills, become an expert user of Polecat tools and products, demonstrate creative thinking and is able to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Ideally you will have previous experience in a Customer Support role in a technical organisation – preferably a SaaS company.
- Act as the primary support person for a portfolio of accounts to be managed in close collaboration with Polecat’s Client Partners
- Responding to customer intelligence requirements by creating dashboards, news briefs and other data visualization approaches to deliver rich and insightful business analytics
- Engaging with customers in order to thoroughly understand their business priorities and areas of interest, translating these into taxonomies and searches using Boolean logic
- Providing support to customer requests in a proactive and autonomous manner, and communicating solutions identified both verbally and in written form
- Conducting personalized training sessions with customers enabling them to autonomously use Polecat’s product suite
- Planning of support deliverables, ensuring on-time delivery of solutions to Polecat’s customers
- Supporting the wider support team on deliverables across accounts that sit outside of your direct portfolio as and when needed
- Working closely with the product teams to ensure bugs and technical issues are reported, and customer feedback is shared to enhance Polecat’s products
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytical role preferably in the area of risk or reputation management
- Experience in providing customer insights, business analytics, consulting or market research - including analysing, manipulating and interpreting data
- Excellent presentation skills. You will have to demonstrate that you can succinctly explain and present your findings to our key stakeholders
- Highly collaborative. Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, as well as end-customers
- Strong attention to detail. You should be able to translate complex customer requirements to digital listening solutions, ensuring high quality and timely support is offered to our customers.
- Affinity with digital listening, artificial intelligence, big data, natural language processing (NLP), text analytics or social media monitoring and analytic platforms
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Passion and energy to work in a startup, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment.
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Annual Vacation Days (25 days – increases with tenure)
- Federal Holidays
- Sick Days (10 per year)
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Great team environment – we’re here to help provide everything you need to be successful!