Customer Success Manager
Polecat is looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager. Ideally you will have worked at a fast growth B2B start-up or scale-up and have a track record of collaborating with internal delivery teams on business-critical projects related to Enterprise customers. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can work and deliver in a fast paced environment and can develop strong relationships with customers and colleagues. The candidate must be resilient, calm, flexible and be able to work collaboratively within a team. You will have a lot of autonomy within this role so it essential that the successful Customer Success Manager enjoys using their initiative and a good sense of humour is a must!
Working in Polecat’s Account group you will work across teams. The ideal candidate for this position must have excellent analytics skills, become an expert user of Polecat tools and products, have strong written and verbal communication skills, creative thinking, ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and a strong team player. You must be able to demonstrate strong project management skills and excellent technical ability and have previous experience in a Customer Success role in a technical organisation – preferably a SaaS company.
We anticipate there will be many additional ways to contribute to the business and this will only be limited by your drive, passion and vision.
- Meet with customers to understand their intelligence requirements. Asking the right questions to understand what our customers are trying to find, why they want to find it, and the value they place on it
Inquisitive mindset supported by strong analytical skills that allow you to go beyond the surface to extract key insights from large data sets
Can spot the right solution to a customer’s problem, but at the same time, don’t rush to judgment or throw out “quick fixes” if there’s a more strategic opportunity
- Expert user of the full suite of applications available. Able to create their own searches and dashboards, and explain the value of the results to the end customer
- Presenting results to an executive level audience
- Understand how to manipulate the MeaningMine platform for any search request for any customer
- Present findings to customers and prospects in meetings
- As a subject matter expert, liaise seamlessly between customers, project managers, developers and Polecat executives
- Conduct personalized training sessions with customers as required
- Manage complex implementations with multiple milestones
- Work closely with the product teams to ensure bugs and technical issues are reported, and customer feedback is shared as well
- Work closely with other analysts in the organization to test hypotheses and verify findings
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business field, such as Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, etc
- 4-6 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Presently use online media, social media, or secondary research to address enterprise-level intelligence & research requests
- Very strong written and oral presentation skills. Have to demonstrate that you can succinctly explain and present your findings to an executive – verbally and through email
- Highly collaborative. Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, as well as end-customers
- Strong attention to detail. Highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities without dropping any of them
- Passion and energy to work in a startup, entrepreneurial, and fast paced environment. Enjoy constantly learning, and an environment where no two days are ever the same
- A “get it done” attitude
- Willing to travel up to 25%-50% of the time
- Comfortable conducting data analyses in Excel. Experience creating pivot tables is required. Experience creating VLOOKUP and/or MATCH/OFFSET equations is required. Experience creating macros is a plus
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!